ابحث عن موضوعك في موقعي هنا

||

ترجمة/Translate

السبت، 16 يوليو 2011

قصة عن صديق مجهول A story about an unknown person


A story about an unknown person For the first time in my life, I search on Skype to find a friend. I found a friend that does not Arabic or French of an anonymous name, completely unknown, but is known in my heart.
      The first word I spoke to her was, ''I am not a monster, why are you afraid?'' After that we started to speak. My friend likes music a lot, she was sweet of speech, and was very graceful, etc. After the deepening the relationship, she then gave me a postition in Gmail, and i did not have one, so I opened a site for her, day after day, smiling and laughing. We had smilar interests and smilar dislikes, and understands what I say. But my friend was absent for days, why do you say?
      No need to be alarmed, she married and went on a trip to England. And told me about great things, big and small. Once returned to America, she once told me something wonderful! What is it you ask? She will bear a child in March or April 2012. 
How exciting this news is... God willing, God will protect this child from any harm. Who wants to know about my friend, what she loves and what she's afraid of? ( The majority of people who would love to know is a high 80 percent).
 I'll start with what she loves: Music,animals, technology, nature, and of course fun. What she is afraid of: Falling from heights, mice, and clowns (don't laugh, my friend probably doesn't like it.
 I will give you some questions and answers between us 
Q: What are the traditional dishes you have, clothing, etc? 
 A: Well, we usually have big feasts every Sunday with all my family and on Saturdays we go downtown to do dumb things.We all have big parties for no reason every 2 weeks things like that.
 Q: I want you to tell me about your life, how is it?
 A: It is great, a very fun life, and I love life very much.
The Bottom Line :
 By this story, this is real and happened very much. Friendship: A true blessing from God, Friendship does not require riches, or the siliarities in language, customs, or traditions. Friendship is to talk and acquaintance and understand each other's views. To have a friend in need, to help also. The words are small, but carries a great deal of importance to each other. And friendship can last as long as there is love between the individuals. Now I will tell my friend always remember the promises we made to each other. 
Author By Hadji, Abdenour 16/07/2011
Investigation and correction by dehbi, sariah  14/09/2013

       Remember, Dear Reader, Friendship,
 Treasure Does Not Deter



0 التعليقات:

أرسل أسئلتك في رسالة الآن هنا

http://abdenour-hadji.blogspot.com/

قناتي على اليوتوب

أعلن معنا... إعلانات الآن هنا ...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More